Our shelter is funded by donations,
fundraisers, and adoption and transport fees.
Your financial help enables us to help our community take care of unwanted, homeless and sometimes injured cats and dogs. Please consider supporting our efforts to provide shelter, food and medical attention to the animals in our care “until they all have a home.”
This year more than 2,400 shelter pets will find their forever homes thanks to your support.
How your gift will save lives:
• $500 will cover the cost to care for one pet until adoption
• $400 will fund in-house heartworm costs for one small dog
• $100 will fund transport costs for one pet
• $75 will fund blood work for a senior pet
• $50 will fund a spay or neuter surgery for one pet
• $25 will fund the cost of vaccinating and testing for one pet
You can help Acadiana Animal Aid fund its mission while avoiding taxes by donating stock directly to them in minutes!